Sponsor a Family for the Holidays!
"Last night, we delivered gifts to a very grateful family. The little girl was worried she wouldn't be getting any presents this year. We were glad we made sure that didn't happen. Your program makes givers and receivers feel amazing. Thank you again." - ODB supporter Jennifer, who sponsored an ODB family for the Holidays in 2013
About the Holiday Program:
Our Daily Bread's Holiday Program seeks community support to help individuals and families in need in the Fairfax County area with food for Thanksgiving and the December holidays and gifts for their children in December.
Please Note: We have a Great Need for Sponsors for December Meals and Gifts for Children! Register through Dec. 14 to sponsor families!
- Sponsor a Family (or individuals) to purchase and deliver holiday meals and/or gifts for children (many flexible options, including being a Virtual Sponsor); or
- Donate funds or gift cards so we can assist those who are not sponsored.
- Sponsor the Holiday Program. Corporate supporters help us assist more families.
- Share our #GivingTuesday Page. Share in your social networks and help us spread the word.
Will You Help? The need is so great! ODB has 3,000 individuals and families on our holiday assistance list, and we are still working to help 1,500 for the December holidays. This is a heartwarming community service project for families, companies, churches and groups of all kinds to show those among us who are struggling that our community cares. We hope you will be part of it.
"People Near Us Struggle to Eat" READ the Connection Article
Holiday Program Tool Kit:
- Sponsor-a-Family Information and Guidelines (PDF)
- 2015 Holiday Donation Receipt (MS Word) (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Drop off Donations at ODB
- Be a Corporate Sponsor (PDF)
- Make an ODB Angel Tree
How Does it Work?
See our 2014 Thank Yous page to see thanks from clients and the many ways community members showed their support!
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Can Your Organization Be a Corporate Sponsor? (PDF)
Doing Your Holiday Shopping on Amazon.com?
Log in via our Amazon Smile page before you buy, and you'll help even more!