Sponsor a Family for the Holidays!
"I want to thank you for all you do. Last night we delivered gifts to a very grateful family. The little girl was worried she wouldn't be getting any presents this year. We were glad we made sure that didn't happen. Your program makes givers and receivers feel amazing. Thank you again." - ODB supporter Jennifer, who sponsored an ODB family for the Holidays in 2013
About the Holiday Program:
Our Daily Bread's Holiday Program seeks community support to help individuals and families in need in the Fairfax County area with food for Thanksgiving and the December holidays and gifts for their children in December.
We are greaing up for the 2015 Holiday season, and will be seeking help from individuals, families, companies and community organizations of all kinds to:
- Sponsor a Family (or individuals) to purchase and deliver holiday meals and/or gifts for children (many flexible options, including being a Virtual Sponsor); or
- Donate funds or gift cards so we can assist those who are not sponsored.
Will You Help? The need is so great! ODB expects to have 3,000 individuals and families on our holiday assistance list. This is a heartwarming community service project to show those who are struggling that their community cares. We hope you will be part of it.
Contact Dawn Sykes at email@example.com if you have questions about the Holiday Program or if your company or organization can be a Holiday Program sponsor.
Holiday Program Tool Kit:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2015 Holiday Donation Receipt (MS Word) (PDF)
- Sponsor-a-Family Information and Guidelines (PDF)
- Be a Corporate Sponsor (PDF)
- Make an ODB Angel Tree
How Does it Work?
See our 2014 Thank Yous page to see thanks from clients and the many ways community members showed their support!